Sunday, February 21, 2010

you can't see my mouth but I'm smiling :-)


today I went to my old apt and teared down the wall.
during the deconstruction, we had to wear masks. and you couldn't see my mouth,
but I was smiling.
finally the painful divorce is coming to an end.
I mean, now I think back I really think I haven't dealt with this whole thing the best way I could, it was me being spoiled and over reacted...
now I think back
I really would have dealt with this differently but that is "now" when I think back, after gaining this experience I can now think back and know that I could have done better.
that's not all that bad then
so even if you can't see my mouth, I'm smiling.
I took down the wall.

I'm smiling.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think u were being spoiled my dear<3 i will try my best to maintain our lovely relationship (ship!!) now and drive it to a place where happy never ends! : D

    ReplyDelete