Wednesday, February 24, 2010

small

I think I'm always trying to connect.
Connecting with people with this big universe we live in.
I think me and my small existence, we enjoy searching for the connections with others.
Maybe it is because of such small existence of mine, I'd crave to connect, and to be part of some bigger experiences.
I like to experience things together, maybe that's one of the big reasons why I like smoking up, or doing stuff like that where u r all experiencing something together

I like blogging.

and I think it's because when I publish a blog it's like me sending out a little signal to the world, telling the world that "hi, I exist, and I care about you, too", "I'm also lost, just like you are so don't feel so alone." and it makes me happy when I know my little existence could be a little companion of some other lost souls, it makes me happy.

I think I'm always trying to find connections.

1 comment:

  1. that's deep, you always have very philosophical and meaningful posts. i'm sad you don't follow my blog when you're always like "post on mine!!" and then you still owe me your life for using my laptop.. i mean come onnnnnnnnn i'm not gonna say any meaningful things from the heart anymore..they're just gonna be from the...fart so watch out

    ReplyDelete