Monday, February 15, 2010

Narwhal



For those who are lost wondering about existence:
while we are still lost and feeling desperate, here's some good news,

NARWHAL!!

this animal is a whale with a golden tusk. and I heard that this is actually where they got the Unicorn idea, even though I think unicorn looks like the way it is cuz that's just how it was born.

Yesterday, a friend of mine told me about this animal, Narwhal! I can't get over the fact that this animal really exist, it is just so absurd and weird that I can't digest what I see. It looks like such a mystical animal that is made up!

So don't be depressed anymore, or desperate, or lost.

There's animals like Narwhal out there! that, I, till this day, did not know that they exist and life IS full of surprises that are waiting to be discovered.

so don't be depressed anymore.

2 comments: