Tuesday, February 16, 2010

7/29 starry night

I heard that Van Gogh died on July 29th 1890. That is exactly 99 years before I was born.
99 years before the date of my birth, passed away the most beautiful painter. Ended his own life, shot himself in a golden field and died 2 days after by the infection of that bullet he freed himself with.

but I never thought that you were crazy.

your passion may had made you mad, but maybe its because something so beautiful just can't be understood by the blind ones.

but you're not blind.



you were painting with your life, with your soul. Through those brush strokes, I feel it.

I never thought that you were crazy.


But I could tell you Vincent, this world was never meant for one as beautiful as you.

2 comments:

  1. i feel like i have hear this somewhere "But I could tell you Vincent, this world was never meant for one as beautiful as you." i don't remember where, but it's well said.

    舊金山那本書來的嗎?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's from the song "vincent" by Don McLean.
    that "starry starry night..."

    ReplyDelete